1) Registration Fees
The registration fee covers the basic curriculum materials, classroom supplies, specials, and most field trips. These fees are non-refundable. The registration fee of $100 should be submitted at the time of application.
2) Required Papers
The following are required before a student can begin at My First School.
• Completed application and registration fee.
• Allergen Waiver
• Updated Immunization Record
• Completed Medical Report form
• Discipline & Behavior Management form
***Please click here to access My First School's Application and other downloadable documents.
If any phone numbers, addresses or medical information that you list on your application at the beginning of the year changes as the year progresses, it is your responsibility to make sure the preschool has an updated list at all times.
(**** Parents please update phone numbers – we find this change often and we are left without a way to contact you.)
3) Tuition Payments
Tuition payment is made monthly. No weekly payments accepted.
Monthly - Your payment is due on the first of each month (or the closest in-session day) and is considered late if not received by the 5th of the month. If there is no payment by the 5th, a late fee of $5.00 per day will be assessed to your monthly total, to not exceed the $50.00 maximum. If payment in full is not made immediately, withdrawal from the program will result.
(It is noted that some months have 5 weeks instead of four. The amount due will not go above your tuition amount for 4 weeks. This also takes into account the months, such as December/Christmas Break and April/Spring Break, when there are fewer than 4 weeks. This balances out the differences.)
* ( Full tuition is paid regardless of the number of days in a week your child is present.)
4) All tuition payments are to be turned into the tuition drop box, located outside the office. Do not send your payment with your child in his or her backpack or lunch box. Please put the payment in the provided box yourself.
5) Monthly Payments are as follows:
Program Monthly Tuition
Two Year Olds
3 days/week (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday) $350.00/mo.
5 days/week $375.00/mo.
Three Year Olds
3 days/ week (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday) $325.00/mo.
5 days/ week $350.00/mo.
3 days/week (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday) $325.00/mo.
5 days/week $350.00/mo.
6) Late payments – ( please see #3 above ) If payment in full is not received, withdrawal from the program will result. At that time, the available spot will be offered to a child on the waiting list. All school records will be held until payments are made in full.
7) Payment by check is preferred. Checks should be made out to My First School with the child's name and the word “preschool” written on the memo line. If a check is returned due to insufficient funds, we will contact you and a $25.00 fee will be added to your next payment. Please make checks payable to My First School.
8) Refunds will not be given for normal absences from school. Exceptions will be made in the case of hospitalization with a prolonged illness.
*Each child enrolled is considered to be enrolled for the entire academic year, unless the Administrator/Director is notified otherwise. If for some reason you need to withdraw your child, a two-week written notice is required. If not notified, you are obligated to pay an additional month's tuition. If withdrawal is in May, tuition is due regardless of notification. All school records are held until past due amounts are paid in full.